Friday, February 29, 2008

Okay, these are the last ones...

Sorry that I keep posting Disney pictures. We took a ton, and we just aren't ready for the magic to be over...
This year was the first time that we have gone so early in the year. The weather was cold but the flowers were beautiful.
We love you Mickey.
warm California sun...
The castle

For any of you who have young ones, don't miss the Starwars show. It was a blast. Hopefully Logan will be old enough next time to go up and get some Jedi training. Hey Bri is that you in the front there? All this time you were teasing that I was a starwars geek and there you are a full fledged jedi master... How is your Wookie?... I mean Ryan?
What a cute kid. My mom saved alot of my baby clothes and this is one shirt that I am sure happy she kept. Vintage Mickey, 1983.

Big thunder




4 comments:

Christie said...

Hey nice pictures. I like the sun flare and lighting on the Mickey, and also the California sun

Cami said...

DUDE! Jeffy would die about the Jedi training. I mean DIE!! That's awesome.

I love Loli's shirt.

Jenni said...

That Jedi training looks awesome!! Ben would LOVE that!! Great pics!!

Kellie said...

Fun times-I didn't know disney did star wars. Maybe we'll have to go someday after all.