Friday, October 03, 2008

Silly Logan

Logan loves his daddy. He wants to be just like him.

Amber Posted:
I am sorry you are getting so many pictures but we are really behind and I can't decide what pictures to show and what not to show......Spencer is a lot better at it than me so here you go. I am really excited because I just figured out how to email the blog posts to our missionary brothers so they will get to see and hear a lot more of what is going on in our lives. I love you guys!!

Story time at night. I love this shot Addy listening and holding her toes. Logan reading the book to Spencer. Every night it is the same routine we read to Logan and then he reads the book to us.
Man I love those kids.
This is Logan watching a home video of himself at Disneyland last February. I just love this kids real hard laugh and smile. He cracks me up! We are getting excited for our Disneyland trip one more week.
Once again Logan is so proud of himself. Right after the shower he found Daddy's glasses and was thinking he was pretty cool.
Man he is handsome!
We are making rice krispie treats and Logan is by huge helper.
Logan loves to line up all his cars I think it is awesome. Addy loves to watch him. Having two kids is great. They are always making me smile.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I showed Braxton this picture of all Logan's cars. He loved it! He's a HUGE Cars fan. Obviously Logan is too.