Sunday, November 16, 2008

Addy update

Since we NEVER put up pictures of this girl, here are a few that we took over the past few weeks, just in case you forgot what she looks like:) Still no teeth, she does however like to gnaw on my fingers, and she has developed a taste for kiwi. Logan loved pickles when he was her age, we'll have to try that next.
The hair is still growin strong. A tad patchy in the back but her smile more than makes up for it:) Today when the light hit her hair it looked to me like it is starting to come in lighter. So maybe our blue-eyed brunette will turn into a brown-eyed blond:)
She loves to talk with her eyes, she laughs here and there but is always telling stories with her expressions. I believe that one translates into, "I love my mommy!"
Addy always wakes up happy. Logan was always the type of kid that needed "10 minutes" after waking up, maybe it is the Cottrell deep inside him (he has a second cousin, Andrew that needed a cup of chocolate milk before he would get out of bed:) ) Addy is all flowers and sausages:)
Good old daddy love.
Can never get enough:)

4 comments:

Christie said...

She is just so dang cute!!! What a doll

Camren and Tiffany said...

She is so adorable I can't wait to hold her!

Scarlett said...

Oh my goodness...I just want to reach into the screen and kiss that baby. She's just so dang cute!

Cami said...

She IS all flowers and sausages! We should take pics in those outfits too. She is just the cutest little funny girl. Jeffy liked pickles when he was little too! Funny kiddies.