Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall Fun

"Cheese"
Addysen wants to do anything and everything that Logan does. I think next year she will be crusin' on this scooter and Logan will need a bigger one. Anyone thinking of buying a scooter this one has been the BEST! It is a little different t,he handle bars don't do the turning the wheels in the front do, you lean to turn. We wondered at first how it would be but now I can tell you Logan is the fastest. He can go so fast and has so much control with this scooter. We get around so fast him riding that and me walking! No complaining about how much farther. It is a little more money but really worth it.
Addysen was playing peek a boo with Spencer hat. I love her little fingers.
I love her little fingers.
This was part of the on base October Columbus Day Celebrations. We had a parade, where the whole town was involved. One of the greatest things about base is it feels a bit like Logandale to me. It has that small town feel, you start to get to know everyone.
Logan and Addy both loved getting candy that they threw. Logan especially this must have been his first that he can remember.
The parade had a whole bunch of different military marching bands.
The leaves in Korea are huge! Logan thought it was pretty cool that it could cover his whole face.
We found this playground on base that we enjoy coming to. We meet friends every Thursday with a picnic and the kids play forever. I am going to miss coming when it gets so cold out.
Addysen loves going down the slide all by herself now. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
The park is next to the Heli-pad and the soccer field with a track around the outside. So we get to enjoy soccer, playground, picnic lunch, friends, track, and helicopters every Thursday!
We are having so much fun in Korea. I feel so blessed to have a great place to live and be with my family. I love being a mom and making memories with my family. We have met so many nice people it is great!

6 comments:

Vyanca said...

They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! And growing up so fast. They look like they also love Korea!!

Jason & Claire said...

That leaf is huge! I love how you described it being like Logandale. That's sweet. I'm so glad you're enjoying your time there.

Danielle said...

You guys are always doing something fun! I love the pictures!
Thanks for the info on the scooter. Braxton wants one for Christmas, and I'm completely clueless about them:)

carilarkins said...

We missed Logan at this year's primary program! It looks like you guys are doing great! We still miss you!

Cami said...

Very fun. Those leaves ARE huge! Crazy.

Julia said...

Just a comment to let you know I LOVE reading your posts! You guys are having so much fun over there.