Sunday, December 13, 2009

Addy-Bri

Our little princess, you have passed your 18 month milestone. I still remember the day that I found out we were having a daughter. I was excited then but I never could have known how crazy I would be over you. Addy, you are just like your mother in that you exude happiness, your little smile warms our apartment, and when I hear you let loose those chuckles that come from deep inside your belly, I can't help laughing myself. I love the sound of your little feet pattering their way up and down the hallway.
I love walking in the door after a long day at work to see your smiling face and your arms reaching up for a hug, and how when I go to give you a hug you smirk and run away screaming:). I love your personality and the way you have figured me out in such a short time. You know just which buttons to push, and you know I can't ever tell you, "no", and that I will do just about anything to make you happy.
I love your kisses and your hugs. I hope you never get tired of giving them cause I know I will always need them.
I love you baby-girl! I can't wait to see what else you have to bring for me to fall in love with.

4 comments:

Scarlett Davis said...

awwww...Amber...you've got me crying here. What a sweet post. I can't believe how big she is, my goodness. I don't even recognize her anymore. I'm seeing in my head the little brunette with pigtails and chubby everything. She's sooo sweet as you my dear. May the Lord bless your little girl and the rest of your family as well. Love and miss you! <3

Tam said...

i can't believe she's that old already, she's a doll.

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Spencer and Amber-

You have a most precious daughter. Your love for her and your wonder and enjoyment of her brings back precious memories that I have of my own dear children when they were small. You are so blessed to have Addy and Logan and to be enjoying them so much. They are truly a gift. I love you all so much.

Love.
Mom Pauleen-

Cami said...

What a sweet post and such beautiful pictures. She is quite a girl.