Sunday, December 11, 2011

Decking the Halls and Thanksgiving

 Here in the Cottrell house we put up the tree early.  This year it was before thanksgiving.
 Logan and Addy were a big help getting all the ornaments on this year.
 We had some issues with our lights, a couple of trips to the Christmas market and we had it looking pretty good.
 Logan and Addy spent some time coloring their ideal turkeys.

 Now for the food.  Addy helped peal carrots.
 Logan helped construct the fruitcabobs.
 The rolls were almost as good as Grandmas....  almost:)
 This year we ordered a turkey having wasted 2 birds in previous years due to an impossible oven.
 What a feast, wish I could have some more right now.
 Here is Logan and his seed collection.
Sadie loves to crawl under the tree and pull ornaments from the bottom.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

I MISS YOU GUYS! Holy crap, man I miss Hair! HAHAHA!

Spilter said...

Ben we miss you guys too! I was laughing so hard about HAIR and I told Addy. She said "Oh Ben, I'm NOT HAIR"...and started to giggle! Logan said that is funny he is still calling her Hair. :-) Thanks for the smile.