Monday, January 22, 2007

First Snow In MD

Yesterday we went to church and it was cold and windy in comparison to the very nice weather we had been experiencing. After the first meeting, Logan was really restless so I took him out into the foyer and was surprised to see it snowing outside. This is a big deal since it is now the middle of January and still have not seen anything more than a little frost on the window. We actually have seen more snow in New Mexico. Anyways, they made an announcement about the snow in the meeting and alot of people left early. It took us longer than normal to get home and luckily Logan slept through the drive. We passed cars that had slid off into the median and a few rear end accidents... Now it is Monday morning and class is supposed to start in 10 minutes and I am the only one here. I took a picture last night so I will post it when I get home. I have always said that the only good thing about snow is skiing. There are a couple of resorts a few hours away but nothing compared what I left in Utah. So... I have had to add one more thing to my limited list of good things about snow... HOT CHOCOLATE!!! Nothing like a little Swiss Miss to make the winter seem alright. VIVA SNOWBIRD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spencer you crack me up. I'am glad to see that you and Amber and Logan are surviving even though you can't ski.
Jocelyn