Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Rampage





Does anyone remember that old nintedo game where you are a monster that walks through the city razing buildings and eating innocent bystanders??? I think it was called Rampage... Well yesterday we pulled out the jumbo blocks and built a tower the likes of which have never before been seen. Logan is an interesting mix of Amber and me. Like Amber if he sees clutter, he has to put it into a drawer or better yet, the trash, which means from time to time some toys go missing and some are never found again. Then he has his Spencer genes that hate order and cannot resist pushing over piles of anything and everything. He also enjoys pulling books and DVDs from the shelf which I myself don't enjoy doing but can't ever picture Amber doing so it is either from me or the milkman that looks just like me... Anyways, when Logan came into the room and saw this skyscraper he went king kong on it and tore it to the ground. Very fun to watch.

No comments: