Friday, July 01, 2011

Kimcheon

One of our favorite stops on the peninsula is Kimcheon. The small town is beautiful, Jikjisa temple is magical, and the large park at the base of the mountain is amazing.
This spring the weather was perfect. the sun was out but it was not too hot yet.
Addy, Mommy and Sadie are sure pretty.
A children's group gave the kids some balloons to play with.
The playground at the mountain is a blast. We could have spent all day there.
Logan is such a great big brother.
Sadie was only a month and a half old, I can't believe how much she has grown since then.
There is a huge man-made waterfall that really adds to the atmosphere.
There are thousands of stone statues all throughout the park. Addy loved this one.
What a beautiful place.
We never pass up the chance to catch frogs.
Addy thought she would try her luck turning this one into a prince... no luck.
She is pretty fearless when it comes to handling critters.
After we had our fun with this one we let him go by the stream.
Nothing like a cold drink to make things perfect.
Logan found this really chubby caterpillar.
I am sure this won't be the last time we go to Kimcheon.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are making me miss Korea (and your family!) like mad. I loved Kimcheon....I do think it was one of my favorite places that we visited in Korea. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that park! Seeing your fun summer adventures sure has brought back a lot of memories for me. :) Thanks for sharing.
Jocelyn