Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Amber & Spencer

Amber Posted:Pregnant at 20 weeks just look wide and chubby.....But I will put up a current one I grew in the last couple weeks WOW! I don't do my hair straight to often because it takes so much time. But this day when I came out of the bathroom Logan said "Mommy you look Handsome" it was so precious. It just made my heart about burst. I love that kid.
Just us being silly before a date night. I love my hubby he is the greatest! Look at those blue eyes. :-)

5 comments:

Tracy said...

You looke so pretty in that picture! Sophia said, "She switched her hair." I think she likes it too!

Christie said...

Your hair looks nice straight. You're such a cute couple. ah, so young. :-)

Corinne said...

I just started trying straight hair too!! It takes LONG times, but I do like the result - you look darling!!

Cami said...

Ok, I'm not even going to comment on the tummy.

Your hair looks great! I'm sure it took a while, but it's fun!

Kim said...

I responded to this post once before, but I guess it didn't stick, so here we go again!

First - Amber, you don't even look pregnant! Is your bump showing yet?

Second - I love that Logan said you look handsome!!! Sooo cute! And your hair does look really pretty straight. :)