Thursday, January 24, 2008

Logan being Cute

Amber Posted:
Just a fun couple shots that make me laugh.
Changing a tire already....
Ever since flying on the airplane and letting Logan use the IPOD for his movie and music he thinks he should be able to use it all the time. I will find him in on my bed like this after I have taken a shower. I don't know how the little man gets it to work but he is sure proud of himself!
What a cute kid! I love this vest Nathaniel and Felicity gave it to Logan for his Birthday. What a handsome fellow.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

My little ones love the Ipod too. He seems so young to be able to work it. Wow. What a smart boy!

Christie said...

Smarty pants, I can't believe he can get it to run for him, I can't get mine to work half the time, and I had a manual.

Tam said...

What a smart boy, he should come teach me how to use mine. You look adorable by the way. What a fun blog to look at and read!

Cami said...

What a cutie. He'll be programming your computer in no time.

Anonymous said...

What a cute and smart boy you have!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, kids are smarter these days don't you think? That or just more toys??? And your hair did look so cute today at church, I'm sad I don't have the option to go straight or curly...