Sunday, January 06, 2008

We did it!

Amber Posted:
I just have to share this great moment for our family! Spencer and I finished the Book of Mormon on New Years Eve. We had a goal to finish last year and we did it! I am so happy it was a great experience and now we can start again. I know that reading the Book of Mormon and studying it together really brought the spirit into our home. I know it blessed our lives and it helps put life into perspective. We have been so blessed this year! I know the Book of Mormon is true and I am so grateful to have it. It was really fun we also read it with Logan and he has us sing Book of Mormon Stories after we read. It was so cute! We are excited for another new year and the many adventures that will come our way. We look forward to having our little girl join our family too.

6 comments:

Christie said...

Congratulations what an accomplishment. Thank you for your testimony and example

Tracy said...

You're so good! We just started this year as a family to read it also. We've done it 8 days in a row. It helps that the kids love it and remind us every morning that it's time to read. Now I can tell Sophia that Logan did it, so can we!

Jenni said...

Good job!! We really need to make that goal as a family too - thanks for being such a good example!!:)

laura said...

Hi, Amber! You have such and cute family and congratulations on Addysen!

Texan 2x2 said...

Great job!!

We're excited for Addysen to join the family, too!

Jann said...

This is fantastic. Good job.