Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another glimpse of Addy

So on January 15th at 21 weeks, we went in for another ultra sound to see Addy and here are some of the pics. Above is a lovely profile shot.
This time, Addy wasn't cooperating and would not get out of this interesting position so that we could confirm again that she is a she... Who can blame her, if I could bend like this, I would lay like that for hours too. For those who are unable to visualize what is going on here... She is laying on her back, the round part is her head and directly above her head are her legs, to be more specific, those are her knees resting on her nose and her toes curled up towards her head.
Here she is sucking on her thumbs. At one point, she had both thumbs in her mouth and she was trying to get her feet in there too. We cant wait for her to come out!

6 comments:

Cami said...

How cute!!! She is darling. I love the folded up shot. Jeffy says it looks like a gorilla, and the last one looks like a shoe. But on the first one he said, " I can see that one, but it's sideways."

Julia said...

That middle shot, I beleive in Yoga they call that "plow pose" :D

Dan and Julianna said...

Aren't ultrasounds fun? I can't wait to be able to go through that again. Good luck with everything!

Kim said...

Nice! So, you're having an acrobat! I think we're having a soccer player! ;)

Kellie said...

So sweet. I can't wait to meet her!

Jeri said...

Hello baby! You are so cute!