Saturday, February 26, 2011

Family Dinner eating Meat & Leaf!

This food is sooooo GOOD! I love the meat, rice, and leaf. We thought one more time before our sweet baby comes. Well she is taking her sweet time so we might get one more time in next week with Grandma. :-)
Logan is a trooper and tries everything. It is so fun...he says "eating new food is like going on an adventure."
Can you feel the heat? It feels so nice with the warm floors etc.
Waiting to be seated....they are so cute.





We had a really great dinner and can't wait to go again. I am sure going to miss this when we leave Korea. The meat it just melts in your mouth. Dad you need to come visit again.

4 comments:

Vyanca said...

Amber you look great, cant wait to see the new baby!!

Darsha said...

I miss it. Eat some beef and leaf for me too. Tell your mom hi.

Darsha said...

Also we need some belly shot. You don't even look prego in these pictures.

Kim said...

Dear Spencer, Amber, Logan, Addy and Sadie ~ Kim and I were really anxious to see pictures of Sadie, but I think Dad (Spencer) is still asleep. It was a long day! We are so exited and happy for you, and anxiously awaiting the unveiling of Sadie. We'll keep checking!

Meanwhile, some more comments: I (Mom) absolutely LOVE the Korean lady at the top of your blog! I love the colors and the gracefulness of it. It really captures the feeling of Korea for me.

Addy, I absolutely LOVE your Ariel panties! They are perfect! I just thought they were so cute. You have great taste! :) You've definitely become a "big" girl. Grandma is so proud of you.

Logan can ride a two-wheeler, with no training wheels, and Addy is wearing big-girl panties, no pull-ups! You both are getting so big so fast! I love you both tons!

Love,
Grandma Pauleen