Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

I usually have the kids help me make sugar cookies but this year my energy level is kinda low. So I made them up fast during Addy's nap and they helped me frost and decorate them.
I don't think it made a difference to them!

My cute kiddos. I sure do love them.
I love this picture of Addy she was so excited to get her Snow White book.
We had a great Valentines day and hope you all did too. Spencer and I were able to go out on Saturday to dinner while Jeff & Diana watched the kids. It was fun to get out together and get to visit. We have big changes coming our way and we are super excited. Spencer bought me a new purse/diaper bag but it hasn't arrived yet. (Just in case you were wondering....Logan asked "Mom where is your Valentines?" He is so sweet.)

4 comments:

Renee said...

So good to see all of your updates! How are you feeling? I hope all is well in Korea. You are amazing!

the#1team said...

I miss you and I love you!!! We were sending our love to you guys all Valentines I hope you felt it. We need to skype soon!!

Cami said...

Wow! That is a super nice Valentine's day!

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Dear Spencer, Amber, Logan, Addysen and Sadie (very soon),

We are anxiously awaiting word of the arrival of Baby Sadie. She sounds like she is going to do things on her time-frame, like her big sister Addy.

It looks like it won't be long before Addy is riding a 2-wheeler, just like Logan !!!

Logan - way to go! The video of you on your bike is awesome !!! We are so excited. There is nothing better than the freedom to take off on your bike! (The next time will be when you're 16 and get the keys to the car).

Addy - You look great balancing on your strider! You go girl !!! What a great invention. I wish we would have had those a few decades ago.

We love you all, and can hardly wait for the news of Sadie's arrival. Talk to you soon.

Grandma and Grandpa C.