Friday, April 29, 2011

Addy & Mommy outdoor fun

I love SPRING! Addysen and I have had fun going on walks and checking out the spring flowers.
I live in a pretty place.
Addy enjoying her doughnut from Paris Baguette.
Logan and Addy love collecting these "baby beads" --pellets.

Daddy check out my fingernails. --Addy was showing them off just for you.

These flowers are so pretty. I have a million pictures of Addy doing all her different faces and poses.
This is Addy and Logan's hill they love to go down. It is right in front of Paris Baguette where we enjoy getting french bread.
Yes ,she is balancing just like her cousin Brody does. All the Koreans stop and stare! They are shocked every time they see her. We also go down a hill in front of the police station. The other day Addy was flying down it and at the end it is a street. About 3 or 4 policemen were watching her and then started running after her because they didn't think she was going to stop. I was laughing so hard...they probably thought I was a terrible mom! They all laughed too when she stopped before they could get to her.

I took a couple pictures of places in Korea we enjoy walking to and getting treats. At the 7 eleven the kids love getting banana milk.
She loves flowers and picks one a day!

Thumbs up for sure! We love this BBQ place it sells the best BBQ Chicken ever! It is fried in olive oil and it has a little bit of a kick to it!

No comments: