Saturday, April 09, 2011

Our Night at the Dragon

Last week I had a couple of days of leave that I had to use so we decided we would go on a little outing to the hotel on base. Logan loves to go there just to look around so Amber and I thought it would be fun to surprise the kids and not tell them where we were going. When we pulled into the parking lot, the kids could not hold back their excitement. One of the best things about the Dragon Hill Lodge is the indoor pool. It has been a long winter away from the pool and Logan and Addy were happy to go swimming.
Addy has grown into a very independent little girl and demands to do everything on her own. 5 minutes after getting into the pool I went to bring her to the side and she told me she would go on her own. She said it in such conviction that I half expected her to swim to the side. I let go of her arm and as she began to panic and sink I grabbed her and from that moment on she was stuck to me like an octopus.
Logan is our little fish. He can dive to the bottom for long periods of time and can swim/paddle better than any 5 year olds I have ever seen.
I am relieved to see that Addy is not afraid of the water and look forward to her starting lessons this summer.
Little Sadie slept in the semi-tropical environment provided by the enclosure.
Amber is a trooper and and enjoyed from the sidelines.


Back at the room we watched a movie and ate pizza.
We had a wonderful view of Seoul tower.
What a fun night!!!

No comments: