Saturday, April 09, 2011

Sadie at 1 month

It is hard to believe that Sadie is now one month old. It was the same with the other children; once they came to our family, it was as if they had always been here. We can't imagine our family without her. She is a sweet baby and makes us all happy.
Most of her time is still spent sleeping, and most of her 'awake' time is spent eating. My favorite is the few minutes each day after feeding that she just stares through us all. We are all anxious to continue to get to know her.
My other favorite thing...

Sadie seems to go from the extremes of completely calm to loud and bothered in a short period of time. When she is hungry she doesn't take her time to let the world know.

Sadie B we are happy to have you in our family... you have many months ahead to get to know us.

5 comments:

Renee said...

I think she totally fits the mold and looks a lot like your Addy! She is darling and I just can't get over all that hair!

Vyanca said...

She is soooo adorable and I love love her hair!

Brett and Meredith said...

Your kids are adorable. Little Sadie is so sweet and I love that little outfit, as Kate had the same one...love it. I can't get enough of Sadie's darling blonde locks! And, a few posts back, that picture of Addy showing her toenails and fingernails at the same time literally made me laugh out loud...that was too cute. We need to come hop over the ocean sometime and visit you guys! Glad to see you are doing well!

Lopez7 said...

Amber your baby is beautiful!!!!

David Cottrell said...

To:Sadie
From: Aunt Caity
I love you very very much and don't ever forget it!