Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!

It has been a great 3o years and I look forward to 30 more!
Logan thanks for loving me even when I am not perfect!
Addy thanks for being you!
Silly faces, they crack me up.


These scooters are the best ever.
We took a walk to Tom n Toms coffee for a pretzel!
Bought vitamin yogurts from the lady pushing her cart.
The kids loved watching our pretzels being made. The employees loved practicing English.
On the way home Logan biffed it and hurt is head.

Sadie all ready for bed. Such a sweetheart.
On my birthday with Spencer away...Logan and Addy took good care of me. Logan woke me up at 5:30am saying "Mom I woke up Addy so she didn't miss out on your Birthday...together they said Happy Birthday Mommy!" It was so sweet. Then he said "Mom, where are all your decorations?" He then went and found our Happy Birthday sign...he is so thoughtful. Then a little later he said "Where is your birthday cake? You can't have a birthday without a cake." I told him my sweet friend Liz made cupcakes...he said when Dad gets home they will make me a cake. Then it was "I can't go to school on your birthday I need to stay home and celebrate with you." So that is what we did. I made us pancakes and started our day all before 6:30am! Thanks to great family and friends for phone calls, Skype video calls, face book messages and all to make it a fun day.
**I'm a lucky girl because I will get to celebrate 3 times. On my Korea 29th, America 29th, and when my best friend and hubby comes home! **

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Well Happy 30th B-day!! So your Birthday is April 29, right? That's Masons b-day too!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vyanca said...

Im glad you had a great birthday, hopefully those thoughtful kids let you take a nap :))

Anonymous said...

Amber you are one lucky girl! I love you so much. I am so glad that I get to talk to you on Skype. I'm glad you had a fun birthday! Addy and Logan sure made it fun for you.
Joce

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday to You! I love the photos of all the kids. Sadie is growing and changing so quickly!