Sunday, October 11, 2009

Melts in your mouth...... and up your nose

So this is what it looks like when you lose a fight to the Cheeto tiger.... Logan was playing conference bingo with m & m's and I guess he got bored. We heard him crying so we looked over and to our horror, he had shoved an orange piece right up his nostril. I ran over and told him not to breathe in, then plugged his right nostril and told him to blow. Unfortunately I did not think to put something in front of his face to catch the technicolor explosion. Logan was pretty traumatized but it was all to good to miss, so I grabbed the camera.
So kids, don't try this at home:)

2 comments:

Stuart Humes said...

Ha Ha! Funny kid! I love the things they come up with.

Danielle said...

That is hilarious!! I feel bad for the poor kid, but it's really funny!