Sunday, September 19, 2010

A little of this and that.

So here I am 16 weeks pregnant and bigger than I ever was with the other two. (Or at least I feel that way.) But we are doing great and super excited about our new baby coming in March.
Logan and Addy were sick yesterday and I was in charge of Sharing Time in Primary so Spencer stayed home with the kids. I thought this was so cute, Logan decided to do Addy's hair and bless her heart she sat still for a long time.
This little girl is CRAZY!!
She didn't like me interrupting her reading time.
Addy loves, loves, loves books...and she loves them even when I'm not reading them to her.
This is a fun activity she enjoys to do while Logan is at school. I am pretty impressed she makes every single word herself. We lay out all the letters and she has a blast finding the right letters to fit the word.

9 comments:

Amy said...

You look great!!! I did feel like I got bigger faster with each pregnancy though.

Your kiddos are adorable! I love the word puzzles. Where did you ge them?

Spilter said...

The puzzles are Melissa & Doug you can get them on Amazon or Toys R Us etc...The kids LOVE them!
Amber

Vyanca said...

What belly?? You look like you just ate a big lunch :)

mira said...

ahh! i'm so excited for you guys!! you are fantastic parents and addy and logan are fantastic siblings! :)

Dan and Julianna said...

Hey cuz, where in Korea do you live? I have a friend who just moved their family out there. Her hubby is stationed there with the Army. She just found out she is prego too... if you two are close you should look each other up. She could sure use a friend! Her name is Marie Zinkand. You look great. Congrats on the baby!

Brad and Lisa said...

Congrats on baby #3! We are looking forward to seeing you guys later soon!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh!!!! You have to move back so we can hold your new baby! Congrats! So happy for you!

Kim said...

Amber, I don't even think you look pregnant in that picture - you look great! Addy and Logan are so cute, and Addy is soooo tan! Maybe I'm just used to us being all pasty, but wow. We're excited to see you guys. :)

Cami said...

HA! That's big? You are so cute. Ok, Addy's hair is darling. I shall copy. Of course, Jane's doesn't have that curl, but I can improvise . . .