Friday, March 18, 2011

Logan the bigger brother

When we brought Sadie home, Logan asked me, "how old am I now." It was funny at the time but it has also been sort of sad because he really has grown up so much since Sadie arrived. Logan is a big helper, he loves Sadie and Addy and it is so fun watching him interact with his sisters. Logan is the best pal ever!




This is Logan's science house for school. His teachers are going to play the part of the big bad wolf and see if they can blow it down. Personally, I don't think that they have a chance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amber,
Congratulations on your new baby! So precious I can not believe how much hair that she has! I understand the sad feelings at watching your oldest child grow so quickly when a new baby comes home! My friend Marie told me that she is in your Ward now but she had not meant you because you had just had your baby! I found another connection between us...Katherine Tripp is in my Ward and said that you two were great friends! Hope that everything is going well with your sweet baby!

Love,
Kori