Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Amber & Spencer in Hawaii


I am now here in Hawaii with Spencer and having a blast. It was sure hard to leave my little Logan. Yes I was crying I just love the kid. But......after a long, long, flight I am here and am enjoying every minute with my best friend. Spencer met me at the airport with a flower lay. SO cute I love the guy, I thought that was so sweet. It is so fun and nice to be able to give all my attention to Spencer. I guess I didn't realize how busy I am when we have Logan too. We miss Logan and talk to him everyday. In fact while I lay on the beach reading a book I feel guilty knowing my mom is running around crazy after Logan. He is a busy little boy. I sure do appreciate her letting me have this time in Hawaii what an experience. It is so beautiful and relaxing here.

3 comments:

Jann said...

Life is too short for guilt. Your mom is probably loving having Logan with her. I am sure she is happy to spend some one on one time with him. I hope you have so much fun. What am I saying, of course your going to have fun, you're in Hawaii.

The Spiveys said...

That flight is sooooo long but it's worth it once you get there! Have fun!

Cami said...

I'm sure you are very sad without your Logan, but DO NOT FEEL GUILTY. I know it's hard. I feel guilty when my kids are having playgroups! But you deserve a nice break. (And get to work, wink wink)