Monday, July 23, 2007

The PCC

On Saturday we got tickets to the PCC and spent the day there watching the shows and eating the food. It kind of had the feel of Disneyland. It was like one big Tikki Room. I had been to the Paradise Cove Luau before Amber got here and now that I have been to both, I definately liked the PCC better.
Upon arriving for the dinner show, we got leied, he he he. The food was great and the show was good too. They sang a bunch of songs and had a bunch of dancers come to entertain us as we ate.

The night show was the best part of the day, the Samoan fire knife dance was incredible and we had really good seats so we really enjoyed ourselves. By the time we got out it was too late to go and see the temple but we plan on going through it on Tuesday after I get off work.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

That's a place where I'd really like to go. The picture of the two of you together is really nice.

Cami said...

Wow! I'm glad you guys went to the PCC. It's well worth all the money you have to dish out. When I was there, Elder Oaks was there and after the AMAZING show was over, he sat them all down and told them how it could be better!!! Crazy times. I hope you enjoy POI!

Rick said...

Hi Amber and Spencer! Looks like you are having lots-o-fun : ) Amb I love the picture of you, beautiful! What great memories you are making. love, Kendra