Sunday, April 27, 2008

Temple Trip

Amber posted:
I am so happy Spencer and I were so blessed on Saturday morning to be able to attend the temple together. We finally left our little guy with great friends and he had a fantastic time. I really appreciate that Angela and her family watched Logan for us. It had been way to long since we've been able to go. I love that the moment we drove thru the temple gates I just felt an overwhelming feeling of the spirit. I told Spencer it is so amazing that just on the temple grounds it feels different. I am grateful for the temple and the blessings I receive from worshiping there. I am so happy to be part of this truth. It was nice to go especially knowing it will be a while again once our little girl gets here. Thanks Spencer for taking me to the temple!!

8 comments:

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

I am so glad I have your blog now. It will be fun to stay in contact! We are excited for you to have a little girl!

{leah} said...

I know how you feel the closest Temple to us is 3 hours away, but it is such relief when we are able to go. it makes me miss having one so close. Glad you where able to go.

Christie said...

Ah, I love the feeling there. It is wonderful. we don't get their often enough either. So glad you got to go!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love all the pictures. I think my favorite is the one with Logan and Claire. They look super cute together.

Jessie

Cami said...

AMBer! WE were supposed to watch him, you silly. Call us anytime, my kids would love to have Logan over.

I'm glad you got to go. It may be a while now!

Jenni said...

That's great! I'm so glad you were able to go and feel that wonderful peace the temple gives.

Kim said...

I love being in the temple. I think it's great that you guys were able to make it to the temple 1 last time before Addy gets here.

Jason & Claire said...

I'm glad you had a chance to go before the baby is born. It is such a huge blessing and we are so lucky to have the temple in our lives. Thanks for the sweet expression of how a lot of us feel.