Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yo Ho Pirate Logan

Yesterday Logan went to William's birthday party, which had a pirate theme. We borrowed a costume from Bern and upon putting it on him, Logan released his inner pirate so took a billion pictures to capture the moment.

Aside from riding the ride at Disneyland, this kid has no concept of pirates. He is so funny, as soon as we put on the hat, he started talking in a low voice and making scary faces. He even prayed in a pirate voice ending it with a "amen...Pirate." We were dying...
We are sure excited to go on the ride at Disneyland again. It is coming fast!

8 comments:

audreyspencer said...

So cute! It's crazy what they soak up in their little heads. They know more than we think.

Hey, I went private on my blog. Send me an e-mail and I'll invite you.

aud_spencer@hotmail.com

Renee said...

I love how putting on a costume can transform their little personalities! Too cute! :)

Cami said...

A HAAHAH! I love the amen pirate. That is an awesome costume. I'd be into pirates if I got to wear that too!

Stuart Humes said...

Too funny! I swear, people should have kids for the entertainment value alone!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Ya gotta love boys!

Jason & Claire said...

He is one of a kind! I was seriously laughing out loud when he went into falsetto in the middle of his pirate song. ;)

Jason & Claire said...

Amber, I had to go private unexpectedly. Can you send me your email so I can invite you? Thanks!

claireleavittscott@gmail.com

Jann said...

He is so cute.