Saturday, May 30, 2009

To the ONE WE love!

Happy Birthday & Happy Belated Anniversary!! I wish I could do a cool design like you but this will have to do. It is a crazy time for us right now but I am so happy I have you to share it with. I am glad you were born 29 years ago and that I've had you in my life for the past 12 years. Thanks for marrying me 7 years ago and blessing my life ever since. You are such a great Daddy and your children love you so much. Thanks for always being there for them. I love watching you make the kids laugh as you play with them. I love you for being a man of God and blessing our life with the priesthood. I love you for working so hard and making sacrifices for our little family so we are taken care of. We are off for a huge adventure and many ups and downs but we can do anything together. We can have fun and make it GREAT! I love you handsome Spence. Have a fantastic Birthday and know I love you so much. You are my best friend and there is nobody else I'd rather be with!

3 comments:

Jann said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! And that other stuff too. Cute video of Logan! Very fun.

Alyson said...

Happy Birthday Spence! and Happy Anniversary to you both!