Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Logan Graduation---Preschool

Logan and his friend Joshua being silly!
Logan finished pre-school and a bit shocking to me they went all out on cap and gown and everything. They were really cute and Logan did great. It was fun hearing him sing with his class.
Logan was so so sad to find out he wouldn't have the same sweet aid Ms. Beth next year. His tender little heart hates saying goodbye. It brought back so many memories of me a year ago saying bye to Bern.
He is one handsome dude! I am so proud of him and all his hard work. He was so cute walking into the chapel where graduation was held he found me and gave me a big hi five! It was pretty cute. I love seeing him happy...I think he was most happy that he wouldn't have to be practicing graduation ANY MORE!
We missed our Daddy but he had just returned from Hawaii the night before and was off to work.
Addy loves you Logan! I can't believe you will start Kindergarten next year we will sure miss you. So here we go to live it up over the Summer, we will have lots of fun!
I think this picture will be so fun to have in 14 more years and he is graduating from high school & then on to college! :-) Logan you are handsome!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Yay for preschool graduation! That's the best. But for heaven's sake don't TELL the child he won't have the same teacher! LIE! Lie to them until they don't care so much. That's my strategy.

Corinne said...

Can you believe how fast they are growing up? I love it. Preston still talks to me about how Logan's not in his school any more because he moved far far away :)