Saturday, May 29, 2010

Spencer 30 -on- 30th

Yesterday our celebrations began with the kids giving Spencer a baseball glove so he can play with Logan. Addy thought it was a perfect fit for her face.
We surprised Logan with a Tee ball stand.
Spencer we love you so much. Thanks for being the best Daddy in the world. I can't believe you turned 30 today. I hope you have a great day! I appreciate all the hard work you do for our family. I also am thankful to have had you in my life for the past 13 years. I feel so happy to have celebrated your life! You are so honest, loyal, and HANDSOME!! You are my best friend! I love you. Spencer you seriously are an incredible man. I am so happy you honor your priesthood and teach our children the gospel. Thanks for being so amazing.
I have two handsome boys.
Thanks for making great memories with our kids. Logan & Addy will always remember camping in KOREA...aka our house. :-)
Addy said "I wuv you Daddy"
Logan said to tell you "I love you and I was missing you when you were doing the test. And I'm glad you didn't miss your birthday. Thanks for liking the glove and thankful you are home and safe. Glad you are always my Daddy."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! (Now off to make you breakfast before you wake up!!!)

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Spence!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. I'm planning on calling tomorrow (hopefully, I'll sound a little less frog-like than I do now :). You have a wonderful family, and I love all of the pics. It sounds like you had a great b-day.

P.S. Congratulations on passing your tests. It must be nice to have them over and done with. And 3's! Quite an accomplishment!

Vyanca said...

13 years crazy, I remember meeting him all those years ago and all of us already knew you would be married!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday!! (Why did Logan get a prize?)

Becca said...

Happy Birthday! I love your UVU hat, Sheldon has the same one.

Your strawberry jam looks super yummy :)

Benjamin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

30 already... looks like I will take advantage if Pfizer is offering any stock options!

We are excited to see you and the fam in October! I have been thinking of a few fun activities with you guys, like... we should really go exercise our 2nd amendment rights, we need to do a weenie roast, and pray for snow for sledding!!! Hey, it could happen.

Jason & Claire said...

I don't know what kind of test he passed but it sounds way impressive! So, congratulations! Amber, I love seeing how happy you and your sweet family are;)