Monday, January 17, 2011

Logan's First Kindergarten Field Trip

I had the great pleasure to go with Logan on his field trip to the Samsung Children's Museum. We have been once before with some friends and Logan was excited to go back. My sweet friend and neighbor from church Motoko was able to take Addy for the day. It was strange leaving Addysen for a whole day but she did great and so did we.
Logan buddy it was so fun having a day just for you and me! I sure do love you and your sweet smile. (32 weeks pregnant)
We had lunch together it was so nice to sit and visit. Yes, we had to document the chairs in which we sat in. They were a perfect Korean sized chair. I love all these "little" things and hope we never forget our time here in Korea.
I was so proud of Logan he waited in a line this long for his chance to run the crane. It's one of his favorite parts of the this place, but it is so slow you have to be patient.
William was our friend we kept with us all day. They had fun peddling these bikes to make air to blow the balls out of the tubes.
Logan thought this was super great because he was able to do an ultrasound for this lady. (I thought a bit random to have in this museum but he thought it was cool to see the baby moving on the screen.) I am sure it meant more to him than most because he actually knew what was happening. He was pointing out all the different parts of the baby up on the screen.
This was a blast...playing a bunch of different instruments and making music that was played on a big screen in front.
A little Korean statue?
Logan was a news anchor.
We had a fun day together. I really enjoyed having this one on one time with Logan. Everyone loves Logan, it was fun to see him interact with his friends.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how big Logan is!! You look GREAT by the way!