Friday, January 07, 2011

New negative scanner

For Christmas from my parents we got a scanner. Last trip home we finally found all of our Bob Boyd wedding negatives. We wanted to get them all "digitized" but it was too expensive so we decided a scanner would do the trick. Unfortunately, not all of the negatives are 35mm so we had to do a little research to find one that could deal with Medium format film negatives. Today we finally got around to hooking it up and trying it out. I am going to tweak a few of the settings, and we are going to pick up some compressed air to blow the dust between each scan but, I think this is going to be great. Once we get them all scanned I am going to put together a photo book.

7 comments:

felicity & nathaniel said...

i LOVE them!! Our wedding photographer moved to Australia and ditched all our negatives. bummer!

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you figured out a way to make it work-I love the pictures!!

Kellie said...

Look how gorgeous you are!

Vyanca said...

oh i can't wait to see the rest, you two always looked so great together!

Donna said...

Too cool! Look how young, pretty, and handsome! Can't wait for this new technology 'cuz I have a feeling it will work on our recent family photos too, huh, Spence??!! I'm excited! Love you!

David Cottrell said...

Your beautiful Amber!!! Love you guys lots and lots!!!!!!!!!

Tam said...

So beautiful...then and now!