Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Family Pictures in Beautiful Seoul

 Spring has sprung in Korea and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.  My allergies are killing me but it sure is beautiful.  On post there is a long road lined with large mature trees that are beautiful every spring.  Amber and I went to lunch today and decided we needed to go and take family pictures... so we did.  But first here are a few pics of the surroundings.

 "The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life."





 We grabbed the tripod so we could get a few pics of the entire family.  We almost got everyone to smile for this one... SADIE!!!
 The kids are happy now that the weather is warming up.  We were going a bit stir crazy in our apartment.
 Sadie bug  and mom.
 Where do I start with this one?  What a character.  I crack up every time she makes this smirky face.
 And her smile lights up your whole world.
 Only problem is it is her way or the highway... even if she doesn't know what 'her way' is.
 It is fun to see the siblings getting along.  I can't believe we are adding another one next month.



 Logan is getting so tall.  We are happy today because we found out that he will be able to play baseball this year!  We were a bit worried after we missed the cutoff date.


 Pretty Addy.  She is so smart.  In a way she reminds me of Hermione Granger from Harry Potter.  She enjoys school that much, and she gets worried if she doesn't feel she did enough homework... how would it have been to like that stuff?

 My girls.
 So pretty!

 My pal Logan.  Won't be long and there will be three boys.
 Getting some love from the princesses.


 Sadie showing off her moves.
 On the catwalk...
 It is nice to finally have a family picture in Korea.  Seems like we only do this when we go home to Utah.
 I am going to miss this place some day when we leave.
 Here is the baby mama.  32 weeks and counting!

 If you tried this anywhere else in Korea you'd be dead!
 Still got it!


It is too bad that these blossoms don't last all year.

2 comments:

V said...

This is Val (from church) I saw the link on facebook...and linked. :) These are fantastic pictures!!! Several of the captions made me laugh. Great job!!

Julia said...

Such lovely pictures!!!

Hey, if you ever run into Elder Rosenberg, tell him Sister Andersen says "hi!". He's serving in your mission! His dad was my Home Teacher while they were in my ward. Such a small world in the church :D