Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Flowers for mommy

We went to our 2 year old playgroup today and Logan had a great time. (Thanks to Corinne for putting it together.) The weather was just perfect we stayed long after most people, probably because it was my kind of day to be out and Logan loves being outdoors. He likes playing with all the other kids and it was cute he has a friend named Dalton and he calls him "Dalt". Just a couple days ago Logan picked a flower and brought it to me I thought oh that was cute. Then today he picked another flower and gave it to me "here mommy" it was so great. How does he already know that girls especially mommies love flowers. It just made me smile. I wish I would have brought my camera but next time. We sure are going to miss all of our friends while we are gone.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

What the H_ _L! What are you training you kid, he's already learning how to flirt? Must be something in the water, buy him more Legos or something.

Cami said...

That sounds fun. Maybe I'll just come hang out with you guys sometime, sans kids. I always miss the playdates during school . . . .