Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Labor Day at Arlington



I have always wanted to take Spencer to Arlington National Cemetery I knew he would love it. So on Labor Day we headed out with Map Quest but got kinda lost on the way there and on the way home!! D.C. signs are kinda hard to follow but we made it. But of course the whole time Spencer is saying see we just need a GPS...... Once we arrived we had a fabulous time and took lots of fun pictures. Logan loved taking the Tram he thought it was a choo-choo (train). It was cute to see him get so happy over the nice bus ride. He was so tired by the end of the hot day he fell asleep on Spencer and I couldn't resist taking his picture. I sure love my boys and so grateful for a fun day together. I am so thankful for all those who serve our country to keep us free.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Wow! That looks fun . . . ish. One day I'll actually go there. Way to go, you guys.

Jenni said...

Arlington is such an important place to see. Glad you guys got to make a day of it! We always get lost in DC too! :)

Brenda said...

I love Arlington! Especially the changing of the guard. It's a long walk for little kids, but I think it's definitely worth it!

felicity & nathaniel said...

We've got a GPS out here, and it is saving our lives. We got one for back home too! Yay! Looks like you guys had fun! I'm really missing you for walks, especially! It's just not as fun to go solo.

Julia said...

What a great outing! Remembering those who serve us is always important (I added you to my Friend List too!)

Kellie said...

I am glad you got to go to this important landmark. I love the history of the place.