Sunday, September 02, 2007

Logan's birthday bash



Logan's party was so much fun. I am sorry that it took so long to put up the pictures, but I was trying to get that slideshow with music thing to work and my computer for some reason didn't want to cooperate. Anyways, imagine that there is music playing in the background, maybe I will have better luck in the future. Logan's birthday marks our first year of living in Maryland. His party made us realize how many great friends we have been able to make during our time here. When family is far away it is nice to have such great friends. Thanks to everyone who helped make this day special for Logan and for all of us!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

It was SUCH a pleasure to be a part of his birthday. We love you guys and great pictures, by the way. I especially love Amber's expression in the one where Logan is squeezing Pooh :)

Cami said...

What a fun party! Sorry I was such and in-and-outer. I love how Ethan is attacking in all these pictures.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that i missed it. I wish that I got to see him get all of those cute gifts. It makes me want to cry whenever I think of all of the fun memories I am missing out on, but I am so grateful for technology so I can see and talk to you all.
Joce