Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Life with 4 kids

Amber Posted:

I watched Preston, Xavier, and Matthew today. It was a lot of fun and the kids all did really great. We played with toys in the morning and then went out to the playground. Getting 4 kids ready to go outside definitely took more time shoes, potty, drinks etc. They all really enjoyed each others company as did I. We had a fun time and Logan really enjoyed having friends to play with. They all wanted to wear hats and so I couldn't resist taking there picture. Life was a little bit more crazy with 4 rather than 1 but it was awesome and I was just really organized and did things my way. At lunch they probably all thought I was crazy but we all had to wash hands before and not leave the table until I wiped them all. What a great day!


Chicken Nuggetts and Grean beans yummy yummy!

3 comments:

Cami said...

How did I miss all these posts? Crazy.

Anyway, good thing I didn't call you to watch Ethan that day!! Wouldn't you have loved to have 5??

Corinne said...

WAHOO! PARTY TIMES are at YOUR house :) You are the first person to get my son to eat a green bean without gagging. Congrats and THANKS for taking good care of my sweethearts!!

Spilter said...

Corinne I would do it again in a heartbeat and Cami, Ethan would of had a blast I should have called you :-) We will miss you guys too thanks!