Thursday, September 27, 2007

J-E-L-L-O



We had so much fun with Grandma Dana making Jello jigglers. Logan and Jade sure had a blast. Logan as you can see has a whole mouth full and is very happy. He also loves feeding the babies. He loves those babies. Tiffany is pregnant and he says "Aunt TiTi baby and rubs his belly." Yes Aunt Tiffany has a baby in her belly. :-) It is just so cute. He also had fun playing peek a boo with my dad in his bag. Logan is changing and growing up everyday. Today on the phone he told Bri "wheezy can you hear me" I was laughing so hard. What a great kid!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Logan is so precious. He's going to make such a good older brother some day. I love how carefully he's feeding the baby! And what kid doesn't love Jell-o? Hello! That's great!
-Kim

Tracy said...

Sophia loved seeing Logan feed the doll! She thought it was a real baby! Adorable!

Jexy said...

Logan my nephew I am so happy that you are having a blast with your family. Rember that I still love you and I can't wait to be crazy with you. I am getting old though 23 so soon, my only wish is that I will be able to keep the energy that I need to chase you everywhere!

Jann said...

I love the pictures. Grandma's are the best. It looks like you are having a ton of fun.

Cami said...

Ok, so this is funny. I had this post up on the computer and didn't have time to look at it, and when the boys came home they saw it and were so excited. I was still putting away shoes and backpacks as I heard them laugh and describe each picture. So I "heard" this slideshow before I saw it! Very fun.