Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What more do you need in life???

When you have Graham Crackers and a glass of milk..............

Amber Posted:

I just had to put this on because my sister-n-law wrote me this email about how my niece Emily loves Graham Crackers now. Well so does Logan and not only does he love the crackers but he has to have milk to dip it into. Every time I give them to him Spencer laughs and asks "Amber why, why??" I always say "Oh SPENCE he needs to have a little fun and get dirty once in a while." Yes he loves them and Spencer is right because while I am cleaning it up I ask myself why why but I decided I just love seeing him so happy and content. The things we do to make our kids happy! (The worst part is I forgot to at least put a bib on the little man! Oh well....)

6 comments:

Chris and Chelz said...

wow! you have been busy! it is cute to see all of your pics. i miss my play group in orem. i dont have that now that we have moved, although missy took aiden today cause she did not want to entertain grant byherself. (the other kids were in school.) -chelz

Rick said...

Logan, I agree! Graham Crackers and milk are one of my favorite treats too! You are so cute when you are messy! Love, Kendra

Cami said...

Ah, who needs bibs! Look how happy he is!

The Spiveys said...

I LOVE graham crackers and mike. One of my all time favorite snacks! Logan is a smart boy :)

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is MMM.. good!
Jocelyn

Julia said...

so true! Definitely a "Happiness is..." moment!