Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Game of Tag!

Tracy tagged me to play this game of sevens:
A. List 7 habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag 7 people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.

Posted by Amber:

Well, Well, I have so many which ones to share......
1- Spencer and I met at EFY in Provo Utah when I was 16 and he was 17. He has been my best friend ever since. We just have a great time together and I love just being with him.

2- I am a clean freak....it might not always show since Logan has been born but deep down I just love a clean house. I am so much happier with a life of cleanliness and order.

3- I really love a made bed. In fact I usually always make my bed and if I don't I have to make it up before I get into it at night. I just enjoy tight sheets. So needless to say I love the first night on CLEAN SHEETS!!! Yeah.

4- I love going on vacations! It is so fun to get away from all of normal home obligations. Our family really enjoys DISNEYLAND!! We all go to this happiest place on earth and leave all our worries at home. We all become kids again. One of the reasons I love being on vacation is that Spencer doesn't have to go to work! Happy days and great memories that last a lifetime.

5- I am not very crafty or good at decorating, (I wish I was) so my poor hubby ends up being my Martha Stewart!

6- I hate having dirty dishes out on the counter. I would much rather just load them right into the dishwasher. Mom look what you did to me........ :-)

7- I always wanted to be a mom but I never knew how great it really was going to be. I was always worried it would be like babysitting when I was growing up and I would be done after a couple of hours. But it is different when they are your own. Yes we all have hard days but I absolutely love being a mother. It is the greatest blessing I could have been given. What great joy Logan brings into my life. I love that kid.

So now that I have just gone on and on I tag Chelsea, Kendra, Emily, Cami, Corinne, Ben & Alyson, and Spencer.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I love how you're so clean. You'll need to come over and work some magic at my house, especially since I'm barely doing the breakfast dishes when it's dinnertime. I love Disneyland too. Chris and I would go there during our dating years.

Jenni said...

Disneyland is my happiest place too!! So many fond childhood memories... Loved reading this about you - so fun!

Jann said...

I thought the same thing about being a mom. I did not think I would have very many kids because I hated to babysit. Funny how different it is when they are yours.

Very fun to learn a little more about you.

The Spiveys said...

I totally feel you about the made up bed and clean sheets. It just feels so good.

Cami said...

Whoopsy, I've already been tagged lots of times but I just put it off! AH!

I like your answers. I make my bed at night before I get into it too. And also you're awesome.

Anonymous said...

Amber it is crazy, I did not know some of those things about you. I am glad to learn them. It just proves that you can never know a person to well.
I love you Joce

Mendy said...

I am a huge lover of getting into bed on Clean Sheet Day. I am always grinning ear-to-ear and asking Michael, "Do you know what today is?" My mom calls it my "clean sheet fetish."