Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Handy Man

Try to ignore the storage all around and under.....this is what happens when we have no space. But I think it turned out great. Thanks Spencer you are the best! (we are going to try hanging his name on the underside so his cars won't cover up his name...any ideas on how we should do it?)



Amber Posted:
So I have been wanting to do Logans name for so long but it was kinda pricey and just never happened. Spencer the great man that he is decided he would just stain and paint it himself! Yes, it might not be the fanciest but I think it is perfect. Spencer worked hard and it is awesome. Now we have a shelf for all of Logans favorite cars and it makes it seem more like Logans room than just a place for storage.

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

I liked the "Handyman" title. Hits close to the heart! I can't believe how much bigger Logan is! It's nuts! Specifically in the family picture, simply amazing. You guys are definitely blessed. Oh, bytheway, how come you closed the poll Buzz wins by far, there is no comparison. I mean COME ON! Lightning McQueen doesn't even have his own ride at Disneyworld or Disneyland.

Cami said...

I think it looks great! I would probably just put them each on the wall a few inches up so it's still part of the shelf ensemble, but the cars can hang out under, but that's just me. Hanging them under would be fun too.

Anonymous said...

I think it is fun. I want some letters for my room in my apartment. There is a huge wall with nothing on it.
Jocelyn

Anonymous said...

You're such a good dad Spencer...nice paint job...:)