Sunday, May 04, 2008

"Look at me still talking when there is science to do..."

So I rented this game for the 360 that is made up of 5 games, one of which is called Portal. It has been a long time since I have played such a fun game. It is all about problem solving. Once I got started I could not stop and ended up playing it start to finish for 4 hours till I beat it.Basically you are a patient/prisoner held captive by a robot given tasks to complete in hopes of receiving a cake at a party. The only problem is, THE CAKE IS A LIE!!! BWAH HA HA HA.
So basically, once you find that out, you decide you have to escape:) Below is the song you get at the end, sung by none other than that robot that was keeping you prisoner... Enjoy. Jake knows what I am talking about...

1 comment:

Cami said...

Yes, I've seen that game. Jake is laughing at the song right now. I tried to watch him, but it not only made my brain hurt, but it also made me motion sick. I could never watch for more than 2 minutes.