Monday, February 08, 2010

Logan #3 Modeling Shoot

Logan had another modeling shoot for Gymitt last Thursday. He did a great job and had a lot of fun. Logan and Addy enjoyed get to relax after all the many changes of outfits.
P.J.'s
Of course Logan is always a little bit silly.
Waiting for the next outfit change.
Addy keeping herself entertained with her animals!
This photo shoot what kept Logan going was his APPLE. He was so excited about it, he said "Mom it is the best apple ever that Mrs. Sue gave me." (Like he doesn't eat about 1 a day at home? The little things in life that bring us JOY! :-)) After doing so good each time he had a turn with his favorite apple.
Here he is saying "Apple, Apple?"
Addy found this prop and thought it was pretty cool, she kept saying "light, light". I loved it for the picture her little fingers all wrapped around it.
Nice capris...uh?
This was his first outfit and he was all excited to get going. He did a lot of clothing changes and I am looking forward for the real pictures to come out again. I think this has been a fun opportunity for the kids. Something I never imagined we would have the chance to do and are glad we get to. I love that Logan & Addysen are experiencing paying tithing and saving. Logan keeps saying "NOW WE GET TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!" Korea has brought so many fun adventures into our lives.
Addy loves her books.
I wanted to show this picture because you see his eye and cute smile. Logan ran into the doorknob the other day and man it is taking a long time to heal. I was worried about it but they just covered it up and went to work. I sure think he is handsome!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Love the hair! What a stud.

chad&eunhi said...

what a handsome boy!
He makes a perfect model.
so cute!!