Sunday, February 28, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

We were spoiled this week with some sunny days and park time! I love the spring. I am happy it is March 1st and getting closer to more outside play. But not wanting the summer heat just yet.
It got a little bit colder by the end of our time outside and Addy was proud of herself for finding her pocket. Heaven forbid she set down her granola bar to get her other hand warm....no way!
I have so much fun getting her cute legs!

We were all thrilled to be outside. I love how Logan's arm is up around Spencer. He loves his daddy.
Those granola bars take her forever to eat.
I was so surprised how much both Addy and Logan have grown up since we have moved here. I love how Logan grabbed his scooter and put it right on his back...no need for my help this year. Addy she is crazy climbing, sliding, doing all she can and more.
Thumbs up!
This is a kiss for all of you far away! (Janet, Addy loves this shirt!)

We played dress ups the other day and Addy fits into her Jessie costume a little bit better now. She was really excited about matching "OODY" (Woody) it was super cute. She really loves those characters.

Logan what a kid! Dressed up as Batman playing with Buzz...what a patient, nice big brother.

4 comments:

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

What cute pictures. I love the one of you and addie on the bench laughing. I am glad it is march to. I really can't wait for it to be warm again!

Cami said...

They are so cute and they HAVE grown up so much! Crazy times.

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Addy and Logan-
I just could not resist your precious pictures, the one of Addy and Amber sitting on the bench and the one of Logan and his chocolate eyes. Grandpa Court printed them both up for me so I can frame them and put them on top of the entertainment center and look at both of your beautiful faces all the time. Thanks Grandpa !

Love,
Grandma Pauleen-

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

PS Amber-

You are beautiful. You and Addy make a great pair in that picture.

Love,
Pauleen-