Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thanks Janet

That face makes me want to eat her up. She is the little sister but these days she is getting so big and grown up. She is talking up a storm, going potty (a lot of the time.) Playing with the big kids and just a total blast!
This morning I told her to go find the brown shoes and she did! She is showing them off to you, I love how she put her foot out. Thanks a million you guys.
The red shoes she wouldn't take off! She kept saying "red, red". It was so fun the next morning she wanted them again. Sure why not wear fancy shoes with a pair of jeans. :-)
It is so hard to get a good picture of both of them at the same time.
Best of friends!

Addy has on a shirt and pants from Emily (super cute), I loved it when Logan came out wearing his red shirt to match. :-)
Janet was so nice to send us some of Emily's shoes and clothes. I can't even tell you how much my little girl loved it she was in heaven. She wanted to try every single pair of shoes on. It was really cute. I am so happy to get the package too. Logan was thrilled that Ben put in some dinosaurs and cars for him. He kept saying "I can't believe it, he shared with me!" Thanks for thinking of Logan. They both loved the fruit roll-ups too. Thanks a bunch for sharing with us.

3 comments:

Cami said...

_I_ wear fancy shoes with jeans!

She is so cute. Janey's obsessed with her boots. That's all she says all morning until I put them on her. Sometimes it's just a diaper and boots for a few hours.

Vyanca said...

All I can say is you make such CUTE babies!!!! I hope to see you all again some day:)

Alyson said...

Addy and Logan! I can't believe how precious you both are! It makes me so happy to see how great of friends you are to each other! I love you both!
-AL