Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday August 22nd BIRTHDAY

Logan I love your smile!

I know pretty sad but he loves hot dogs. I felt bad I was still so tired and recovering that Spencer took Logan to church and Addy and I stayed home and took a nap.
Sunday morning we did have fun opening presents.
Logan loves dinosaurs and really enjoys looking at big books.
You might see the Life cereal. I don't know what it was but for weeks he had been asking me if I bought him Life??? I never knew he loved it so much.


August 22, 2005
5:57 pm
7lbs 1 oz
18 1/2 inches long

5 years ago Logan joined our family. It was one of the best days of my life. I really love giving birth it is something special. Logan we love you so so much. Thanks for bringing so much love and happiness into our family. You changed us forever. We appreciate your kind spirit and all you teach us.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!! You guys seriously make the BEST cakes :)

Danielle said...

What a handsome kid! Happy Birthday big guy!
Addy's bowling shoes are so cute and tiny-I love it!