Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Camp Humphrey's Water Park with Jocey

We had such a great time going down these slides over and over. Addy & Logan both had a blast and of course we loved having Aunt Jocey with us. I wish she was here to go again. It was nice my friend Laura drove and no we didn't have any bus potty issues like last summer.

Logan thought it was so fun to dump a ton of water on Jocey.
This was at the end of our day and Addy was tired and ready to go home. I love that face!


Spraying water on Jocey was a blast.......what would I do without her.

It makes me so happy that Addy & Logan both enjoy water. We have had a lot of fun. Someday we have to go to Utah in the summer and go to Seven Peaks again.


Big Squeeze! This was another one of our many adventures. We sure had a blast. I look forward to going again next year.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Very fun. Jane would have loved it! She is a water baby for sure. Looks like such a good time!

felicity & nathaniel said...

LOVE the tantrum picture. I've got a bunch of those of William. Cameron is fast tempting me.
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

That was a good time! I hope spencer can go with you soon.
Joce

Anonymous said...

That was a good time! I hope spencer can go with you soon.
Joce

Emily said...

I have been to that pool!! but they def did not have all that fun stuff!!