Friday, May 25, 2012

In the footsteps of Dinosaurs... Where the wild things are


Livin the dream... how many kids can say they have walked exactly where the dinosaurs did???

Pretty cool if I don't say so myself...




Amazing!











We caught these ones right before they were covered by the tide.
I couldn't resist!




The dinosaur rumpus continued in dinosaur cave... It was like Pete's dragon.
Addy found a perfect little cave for herself.

Judd and Taylor.


In the cave.



This is a cool view.  I love the reflections on the water in the cave.



Good family Pic.



We miss you Judd and Taylor.



Sadie was a tired little explorer.




So that is why the Koreans didn't help me when I was about to fall to my death... the sign told them to "watch crash."

Pretty view of the Volv...

Dead tired.

No comments: