Friday, September 19, 2008

October is coming!!!

Well, I was about done looking at drugs and such every time I came to the blog and I haven't had time to put more kids pics together, so this will have to do for the time being. Every time we go to Disneyland we make a shirt for the family, (yes we are that geeky family that dress the same the entire time we are there) So here is the creation for this fall's shirt. It is inspired by the vintage 1983 Mickey shirt that Logan has been sporting since our last trip. Hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

Cami said...

You guys are so funny with your matchy shirts. Way cool though.

Harding Family said...

How fun for you guys to get to go to Disneyland again! The shirt looks great! I found a really cool blog that gives you money savings tips and on it the lady said you can get a free admission to Disneyland. I didn't read it yet but you might be interested. On my blog there is a link that says money saving tips, click on it and scroll down and you'll see her post about it. It gives all the info you'll need! Let me know if its anything cool? I love the blog for good money saving tips!

~Kally~

Kellie said...

Nice job on the design!

Emily said...

Whoa. You guys are so funny. Love the shirts.

Renee said...

Hey, at least if Logan gets lost they won't question wether or not you are his mother! I think it is a cute idea - one that my husband would never go along with! When are you going? JEALOUS!!!

Jason & Claire said...

That's funny. My hubby would never go for this but I think you came up with a really cute design. I always think it would be so much easier to keep track of everyone with matching shirts when I see them walking through a park.

Benjamin said...

WOW! What a great design! Who does the silk screening and takes the design in to have it done? Is it hard to do? Talk about dedication to all those in the fam that make the t-shirts possible!