Monday, September 22, 2008

Our little Addysen

Amber posted:

Addysen loves it when Logan plays with her. She smiles when he comes and talks to her. It is so fun to watch them together.This was priceless to me!! I am so happy Logan loves his little sister.
What can I say the men in Addys life sure do love her!! How couldn't we though she is so happy and brings a special spirit into our home. We love having two kids and watching them grow up together.
I love all of you so much. Thanks for making this mommy so happy.

4 comments:

Jann said...

She is just getting so big. I love her smile. What a sweetie.

Christie said...

I love her big smile in that last picture. SO CUTE!!

Danielle said...

You're so good. I love it when people update their blogs frequently. Have fun at Disney Land!

Cami said...

Those are way cute Jammies! I need to shop other places besides Target I guess.