Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Best Brother EVER!

Logan is so nice to his "little sister". One day he put her pillow, blanket, a bear in the laundry basket and pushed her around for a good 30 minutes. Then the next thing I know I hear him reading books to her. I was worried to take pictures because I didn't want to interrupt the moment. He read books for another 30 minutes. It made me so happy. I thought to myself this is why you have more than one kid!
It is so awesome! I love watching them grow closer together. Addy says "HUG, HUG" to Logan all the time. She loves his hugs. One day Logan asked her for a hug and she said no but the smart kid.....don't know how he thought to do this he started to fake cry. She came running over and wrapped her arms around him.

4 comments:

Katie Webb said...

That is so sweet! I hope my kids are good buddies too.

Julia said...

It is so fun to hear about how they intereact with each other. What a great little family you have!

Benjamin said...

Do you know whats better than two??? YOUR NEXT SON WANG!

You thought I was gonna say none! HUH!

Why do you not call anymore or answer the phone when I call???

Cami said...

Oh my GOODNESS! That is a good brother. Janey loves her brothers, but she bonds with Jeffy by hitting him playfully on the head, and with Ethan by exchanging annoying screams. Awesome. I'd rather have book reading. Although, they both have done their share of pulling her around in a wagon.